Street luminaires are a family of lighting products characterized by unique technical solutions that guarantee reliable operation in all conditions, high energy efficiency, versatility and system security dictated by a modular design and a proven technical solution of the control system. They are designed to illuminate public spaces, car parks and wherever it is possible to install the luminaire on a pipe extension.
Basic characteristics of the street luminaires family:
- The power of the light source in the range of 28 W – 112 W.
- Luminous flux in the range of 3550 lm – 15050 lm.
- The possibility of controlling the total flow (stepwise and / or smooth).
- No current shock when switching on / off.
- Short turn-on time.
- Galvanic separation of the power supply system at the frequency of the supply network (50 Hz).
- Limited reactive power in the entire control range.
- Eliminated condensation inside the luminaire.
- The pressure change inside the fitting is eliminated.
- Possibility to set statically any fixture power.
- The possibility of using different optical systems.
- Degree of protection against ingress of water and dust IP 66.
- Mechanical resistance IK 08.
- Weight in the range from 3.3 kg – 6.2 kg.