Internal luminaires are a family of lighting products characterized by unique technical solutions that guarantee reliable operation in all conditions, high energy efficiency, versatility and system security dictated by a modular design and a proven technical solution of the control system. They are intended for lighting inside buildings, workplaces, garage halls, etc. and wherever it is possible to install the fixtures on elevation or rope slings / chains.
Basic characteristics of the internal luminaires family:
- The power of the light source in the range of 28 W – 56 W.
- Luminous flux in the range of 3550 lm – 7650 lm.
- The possibility of controlling the total flow (stepwise and / or smooth).
- No current shock when switching on / off.
- Short turn-on time.
- Galvanic separation of the power supply system at the frequency of the supply network (50 Hz).
- Limited reactive power in the entire control range.
- Eliminated condensation inside the luminaire.
- The pressure change inside the fitting is eliminated.
- Possibility to set statically any fixture power.
- The possibility of using different optical systems.
- Degree of protection against penetration of water and dust IP 54 or IP 66.
- Mechanical resistance IK 05 or IK 08.
- Weight ranging from 3.26 kg – 3.8 kg.