Industrial luminaires are a family of lighting products characterized by unique technical solutions that guarantee reliable operation in all conditions, high energy efficiency, versatility and system security dictated by a modular design and a proven technical solution of the control system. They are designed to illuminate industrial areas, squares, machines and equipment, workplaces and wherever it is possible to install the fixture on brackets, construction elements, elevations or rope slings / chains, etc.
Basic characteristics of the industrial luminaires family:
- The power of the light source in the range of 28 W – 224 W.
- Luminous flux in the range of 3550 lm – 30800 lm.
- The possibility of controlling the total flow (stepwise and / or smooth).
- No current shock when switching on / off.
- Short turn-on time.
- Galvanic separation of the power supply system at the frequency of the supply network (50 Hz).
- Limited reactive power in the entire control range.
- Eliminated condensation inside the luminaire.
- The pressure change inside the fitting is eliminated.
- Possibility to set statically any fixture power.
- The possibility of using different optical systems.
- Degree of protection against ingress of water and dust IP 66.
- Mechanical resistance IK 10.
- Weight in the range from 3.0 kg – 11.0 kg.