Communication and diagnostic systems
The development of communication technologies and the very good compliance of lighting systems based on light-emitting diodes on control results in the development of communication systems and management of lighting systems and / or single luminaires. In parallel with the development of power systems, we work on the design, production and development of communication and diagnostic systems implemented in luminaires. The developed solutions enable the implementation of functions necessary for the user or technical service. Communication system solutions have been developed as an independent component that can be used in various M2M (Machine-to-Machine) solutions. One of the basic applications is the control of lighting fixtures, but they will also be able to control the elements of a intelligent city (SmartCity) such as charging stations, Info-Kiosks, traffic control, etc. or industrial automation and measuring devices.
Standard functionalities of the management system:
- Measurement of the load current and voltage (eg light source) of the supplied power,
- Temperature measurement of essential system components (thermal protections),
- Identification of shocks or repositioning of the luminaire,
- Identification of the power system operation mode,
- Identification of the level of control (implemented scenario),
- Identification of the geographical location (GPS),
- Self-diagnosis of the binding components,
- Two-way end-to-end communication,
- Transmission encryption,
- Authorization of user rights and communication with devices,
- Transmission in the licensed frequency range,
- Preview of the location on the map (e.g. GoogleMaps),
- Manage from a desktop or mobile device web browser without the need to install additional programming components.